The Goodwill Customer Satisfaction Survey serves many purposes. It helps customers express their thoughts, and it also allows Goodwill to learn from its customer base. The questionnaire was produced by Service Management Group that specializes in formulating surveys. Those who are interested in taking the survey can find it at amazinggoodwillshopperfirst.com.
The survey is used to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. It also gives Goodwill stores the opportunity to find out if their staff has weaknesses that need to be addressed. For example, management might learn that their employees are not as welcoming as they should be. This can help the store integrate different training tools to enhance the way employees interact with customers.
About Goodwill Industries
Goodwill Industries has been around for some time. It was founded back in 1902 and is one of the most successful non-profit companies. It was founded by Reverend Edgar J. Helms in Boston, Massachusetts. The non-profit company operates as a network of independent and community-based organizations. There are many Goodwill establishments throughout the world including South Korea, Venezuela, Mexico, and Canada.
The organization is proud to provide job training, employment placement services, and many other programs to help people in the community. The people that they lend a hand to are usually facing difficulties, like finding a job, which is how this organization helps. It is not uncommon for the organization to hire veterans or people with learning disabilities.
How to Complete the Goodwill Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile smart device that connects to the internet.
- The receipt from your trip to Goodwill, which makes the survey valid.
- Survey takers should understand English or Spanish.
- The first thing you need to do is simply go to amazinggoodwillshopperfirst.com to take the Goodwill Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The first page will ask for information that can be found on the receipt. You will need to input things like the store number, the registration number, and the date stamped on the receipt.
- The next thing you want to do is simply think about your visit. It is best to take this survey as soon as possible because all events will be fresh in your mind. This will help you report information as accurately as possible.
- A validation number will be provided at the end of the survey. If Goodwill contacts you, you can use this reference number to validate the survey.
- If you need to report a negative experience, make certain that you are as detailed as possible.
- Some surveys offer some type of reward for completing the survey. The validation code will serve as a way to confirm that you completed the survey to claim this reward. Keep in mind that some offers do have an expiration date, so keep this in mind. Offers cannot be duplicated, transferred, or sold for profit.
- Goodwill Official Site: https://goodwill.org/