Gap Outlet is one of the most popular off-retail stores in the world and one of the most easily recognizable brands to ever grace a strip mall. The company’s commercials and ad campaigns have become synonymous with pop culture.
This iconic brand is not only notorious for its popular styles, charitable work and celebrity endorsements, but also because it has placed such a huge importance on customer satisfaction. This is why the brand created the Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey to help their consumers voice their opinion, creating a better, bigger and bolder Gap experience in the process. The survey can be found at outlet-feedback.gap.com.
About Gap Outlet / Gap Factory
Gap was founded in 1969 and got its roots early in creating Americana fashion styles that were both high quality and affordable for consumers. Though Gap has traditional stores, both brick and mortar locations and its online store, the company also boasts of Gap Outlet and Gap Factory which offer items at a discounted price.
As of 2016, the brand boasted of close to 4,000 stores around the world. Over the years, Gap has also been a large contributor to amazing causes across the globe. In 2006, the brand crafted its own Product Red whose item profits went 50 to 100 percent to support the Global Fund.
How to Enter the Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A few minutes time.
- A working internet connection.
- Your Gap Outlet or Gap Factory receipt.
- Visit outlet-feedback.gap.com.
- Get your receipt ready and make sure you have enough time to complete the survey.
- Select the country you are residing in as well as the language that you wish to take the survey in.
- Enter the date that you made your purchase at the Gap Outlet. Use this format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Enter the time of your purchase located on your receipt. You will enter not only hours but also minutes and seconds.
- Enter the 5-digit store number found on your Gap Outlet receipt.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number located on your register receipt.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you are over the age of 18.
- Select the “I am not a robot” button. This tells the system that you are not a spam bot.
- Click “submit.”
- Answer the remaining questions specific to your Gap Factory or Gap Outlet visit.
- Don’t forget to submit your survey before closing the tab.
Ready to do The Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Is Gap factory the same as Gap Outlet?
All merchandise at the Gap Outlet is manufactured specifically for sale at the factory store. Each year, Gap Factory Store remakes styles from previous years' lines at Gap retail. ... Sometimes the quality is equal (love outlet PJs) but often the clothing at Gap outlet is less well made (think embroidered tees).
Does Gap Outlet have baby clothes?
Clothing for kids from Gap Factory is expertly manufactured from quality materials and made to hold up to life on the playground or in the backyard. Shop discount kids' clothing at Gap Factory and your little one will be the best-dressed kid on the block.
Is Gap Closing down?
Gap closing roughly 230 stores and spinning Old Navy into its own company. ... The move comes as the company also said that it would be shuttering roughly 230 Gap stores worldwide over the next two years – about 50 percent of locations.
What's mean gap?
an empty space or interval; interruption in continuity; hiatus: a momentary gap in a siren's wailing; a gap in his memory. a wide divergence or difference; disparity: the gap between expenses and income; the gap between ideals and actions.