Gander Mountain Customer Satisfaction Survey, managed by ForeSee, is a survey designed to allow Gander Mountain to gauge their customer satisfaction. Knowing how happy their customers are is valuable to a business. Most surveys are powered or managed by an independent company who then delivers customer satisfaction analytics to the represented company.
Gander Mountain values its customers and appreciates the time you take out of your day to let them know which areas they need to continue to improve and which areas are keeping you as a loyal customer. Your opinion lets Gander Mountain understand its customer base better and find the areas in which they can better meet or exceed the expectations of their customers.
About Gander Mountain
Gander Mountain is a network of retail stores that specialize in selling products geared for outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and other recreational activities. When Gander Mountain was originally founded it started out as a catalog and slowly grew into a brick and mortar retail presence. There are now more than 160 stores in 26 states across the United States. Gander Mountain’s headquarters are located in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Gander Mountain Company Inc.’s name is derived from Gander Mountain, which is the highest point in Lake County, Illinois and near the area of Wilmot, where the first Gander Mountain was founded in 1960. Gander Mountain used to be a public company until David Pratt and the Erikson family, the majority shareholders, decided to go private in 2010.
How to Enter the Gander Mountain Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- Access to the Internet via a laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Ability to read English.
- Three to five minutes.
- Your most recent Gander Mountain receipt.
- Visit https://survey.foreseeresults.com/gandermountain.
- Choose whether you have visited their store within the last seven days. If you choose no, you will be thanked and told that the survey must be taken within seven days of your last visit. If you chose yes, you will be asked if you made a purchase during your last visit. For the sake of these instructions, it will be assumed that you made a purchase.
- Once you answer yes to both questions, you will be directed to the start of the survey where you will enter information about when you made the purchase, the receipt code and your age.
- Answer all questions as accurately and honestly as possible.
- Enter contact information when prompted to enter the sweepstakes as a reward for your participation.
- Please note that you must take the survey within seven days of the date printed on your receipt.
- Gander Mountain Survey Sweepstakes Offical Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Gander_Mountain_Official_Rules.pdf
- Gander Mountain Website: https://gandermountain.com/