The Thorntons Customer Experience Survey provides the business with one of its most important metrics: customer satisfaction. The company continues to offer its consumer base with sweet treats made from the finest ingredients. The aim is to satisfy their cravings and provide memorable experiences.
Consider participating in the survey if you have bought any of their products recently. Talk about your latest purchase from the sweets to the services. It will only take a few minutes to complete. You can find it at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
Thorntons is a chocolate company that has been around for over a century. It began in 1911 when Joseph William Thornton opened his first sweet shop in Sheffield. Previous to this, he was a commercial traveller for a confectionery company so he learned his way around the business. This flagship store was designed to exude class and the people at the time loved it. This initial success made it possible to open even more shops until it eventually spread around the country. The company now operates more than 200 locations and there are also a large number of franchise shops.
Thorntons offers a wide range of chocolates from Belgian, Swiss, and Continental lines alongside decoration and novelty products. It also sells toffee and fudge items. This brand is well-loved all across the UK where it is still competitive in this product segment despite a few setbacks. In 1025, industry giant Ferrero bought the company for £112 million.
How to Enter in the Thorntons Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of Web browsing like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- About 5 minutes or so to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the Thorntons survey at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- The welcome page will encourage visitors to provide their feedback. It will set expectations regarding timeframe and sweeten the deal by offering a 20% discount voucher as thanks for completion.
- In the next pages, a series of questions will be posed regarding the most recent interaction with the company.
- For example, they will ask whether the latest one was inside a store or on the website. They will then call on the respondent to specify the shop location on a map.
- You will then be invited to rate your likelihood of returning to the store in the future, as well as the probability that you’ll recommend Thorntons to a friend.
- You could also talk about great service by a particular staff member. Be as detailed as possible so that they can pass it on to this person.
- The 20% discount voucher will be presented. Print this and present it on your next visit. Be sure to use it before the offer expires.
- Thorntons Official Site: https://thorntons.co.uk/
Ready to do the Thorntons Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.