Service Management Group is the power behind the Orscheln Farm & Home Customer Satisfaction Survey. The purpose of the survey is to help the company determine what consumers think of their products and customer service and it is available at tellofh.smg.com. Your candid answers are powerful since they will help identify unhappy customers and those that can become the company’s best advocates.
Primarily, it gives feedback to the staff of Orscheln Farm & Home that will help focus their energies in positive directions intended to meet or beat customer expectations. Then if negative feedback is received the company will be warned of potential issues affecting profits. In the end, the collection of information from the survey will be used to create actionable methods for improving customer experiences.
Moberly, Missouri is the city in which Orscheln Farm & Home headquarters was originally situated. Orscheln is made up of over 160 farm and ranch stores located in various states including Arkansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri. This store is just one of the companies forming the conglomeration of other operations known as the Orscheln Group.
The first Orscheln Farm & Family store was opened by W.C. Orscheln in 1960 in Sedalia, Missouri, and by the mid-1960s it was taken over by Jerry Orscheln. Positioning itself to increase the company’s reach and number of retail stores, it purchased a second distribution center in Abilene, Kansas to add to the one already existing in Moberly, Missouri.
How to Enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Internet accessibility from a computer or mobile device.
- Orscheln Farm & Home valid receipt displaying the survey invitation.
- Read and understand either English or Spanish.
- Enter the Orscheln Farm & Home Customer Satisfaction Survey here tellofh.smg.com.
- Enter the Store Number found on the Orscheln Farm & Home receipt.Enter the Date and time of your purchase also found on the receipt.
- Enter the Transaction Number.
- Select your preferred language and click Start.
- Considering only the transaction in question, answer the questions honestly.
- When you have completed the survey, you will be provided with a validation code that will allow you to redeem the offer that is printed on the receipt.
- Be sure to write the validation code on the receipt and use this to redeem your offer. Just remember that you will have only 30 days to redeem the offer and that is only valid at participating stores. Only one offer per person is allowed during a 30-day period. The offer cannot be duplicated, transferred or sold and it cannot be used electronically.
- Orscheln Farm & Home Website: https://orschelnfarmhome.com/