The Burger King Ireland Customer Experience survey is yet another flawless survey created by the Service Management Group to help the company connect to customers in an effective way. Burger King is not the only company that has trusted Service Management Group, and it certainly will not be the last. The survey company has been working with many businesses to formulate simple questionnaires aimed at discovering what customers want and highlighting issues they might have with a particular business.
Burger King’s survey is meant to help staff and customers by asking patrons what they want. Some of the questions relate to satisfaction with overall care and quality of service. These questions were added to the survey to try to improve Burger King’s menu and training policies. The company wants customers to divulge any issues they might have had. This is important to try to prevent incidents that could hurt Burger King’s overall reputation, and that could be hurtful to the business.
About Burger King
Burger King is an American global chain of fast food that focuses on burgers. It is headquartered in Miami in Dade County. This Floridian company was founded in the state of Florida in 1953, though it was called InstaBurger King back in those days. The little store only had a few franchises at the time, and it fail on hard times within a year. The owners of some of the franchises bought the company and renamed it Burger King.
Burger King has gone through several owners throughout its run and was recently purchased by the Canadian group that runs Tim Horton’s donut shop. One of Burger King’s signature burgers is called the Whopper. The fast food giant has been in the spotlight for years; in fact, it has been referenced in movies. The company’s biggest competitor is still McDonald’s, but it has been doing its best to fight back. One way it is doing this is by creating surveys just like this one to match customer’s expectations a little better.
How to Enter the Burger King Ireland Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A device with access to the internet.
- Able to read and understand English.
- Should have a valid receipt that you will be using.
- Visit bk-feedback-eire.com where you will be able to enter the survey.
- Honesty is highly valued as it ensures the best results, so do your best.
- You will need to start by entering the restaurant’s number located on the receipt.
- The date and time of visit will be required, too, which is also on the receipt.
- Answer a set of questions to receive your validation code, which you should write down.
- Burger King Ireland Website: https://whopper.ie/
Ready to do The Burger King Ireland Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.