The Bonmarche’ Customer Feedback Survey continues to be one of the best ways for the business to touch base with its shoppers. Those who visit any of their stores can leave their feedback on their latest experience.
The survey measures customer satisfaction which allows the management to identify key elements that need improvement. Let your voice be heard and get entered into the monthly draw for a chance to win prizes. You can find the survey at bonmarchelisteningtoyou.co.uk.
Bonmarché is a clothing retailer that was founded in 1982 in Wakefield, England. It specialises in budget fashion items and is the largest one operating in the UK for this segment. There is a wide range of sizes to choose from including plus sizes that other brands tend to neglect. They have casual clothing, formal wear, outerwear, swimwear, accessories, and even lingerie nightwear. This privately held company has over 380 stores across the country and employs over 4,000 workers.
The business is the brain child of a Sikh immigrant who arrived in the UK in 1950. Parkash Singh Chima started out selling clothing items door-to-door which was common in the era right after the war. Eventually, he was able to purchase two retail clothing firms that had several indoor market locations in the north. He and his sons were able to grow the company and add hundred more locations before selling it to the Peacock Group and eventually the current owners, Sun European Partners.
How to Enter in the Bonmarche’ Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of browsing the web like a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the survey at bonmarchelisteningtoyou.co.uk.
- Indicate the store that you visited, as well as the date and time that you went there.
- Describe the frequency of your shopping in this branch as well as the purpose of your visit.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the store to others.
- Rate your satisfaction with the products offered, the precision of the fit, the quality of the fabric, the availability of sizes, the prices, and so on.
- Rate your satisfaction with the service provided by the staff including their assistance in finding the products you need and answering all your pertinent questions.
- Finish the survey and leave your email address to get future notifications.
- Bonmarche’ Customer Feedback Survey Rules: https://uk.marketforce.com/survey/rtcp/1361/rules.php
- Bonmarché Official Site: https://bonmarche.co.uk/
Ready to do the Bonmarche’ Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.