The Brewers Fayre Customer Satisfaction Survey is there for all guests who would like to share what they thought of their pub experience. Every diner is welcome to participate and send their feedback. The management will use this to make the necessary improvements.
The survey keeps the team on their toes. They always want to serve the people well in the hopes of maintaining a good score month after month. If you feel strongly about the food or the service, go online and talk about it. You can find the survey at brewersfayrefeedback.co.uk.
About Brewers Fayre
This is another chain of pub restaurants in the UK owned by the Whitbread company, the same outfit behind Costa Coffee, Premier Inn, Beefeater, Table Table, and Whitbread Inns. It is known for offering traditional British pub food like fish and chips, burgers, steaks, puddings, and so on.
The first pub was opened in 1979 at a place near Preston. More were opened one by one until the total number exceeded a hundred. In keeping with its traditional English theme, the locations feature warm colors, wooden paneling, and fine stonework. Some have Victorian-style lamp posts and stained glass.
How to Enter in the Brewers Fayre Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt with house number.
- Go to the survey site at brewersfayrefeedback.co.uk.
- The welcome page will encourage you to provide both positive and negative feedback for the betterment of the business.
- Get your receipt or access your email from the restaurant. This will contain details that will be vital for the survey.
- Enter the House Number that is printed at the top of the receipt. This will be highlighted in yellow on the illustration provided. This will allow you to locate the exact location from a drop-down list.
- Pick the date of your visit from a calendar.
- Indicate your time of arrival in the restaurant.
- Indicate the number of people who were with your party.
- Select the range that best describes the bill for the whole party.
- Indicate if you stayed at a Premier Inn when you visited the restaurant.
- Pick your Bonus Club status.
- If you are a member, then enter the 16-digit card number. You can leave it blank if you don’t have one.
- Click “Continue with Survey” to proceed with the other questions.
- Brewers Fayre Website: https://brewersfayre.co.uk/
Ready to do the Brewers Fayre Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.