The Disney Store Guest Satisfaction Survey is survey designed to help you share your thoughts, visit and time with the Disney Store’s team of dedicated decision makers. Whether you want to share a recent website visit, a purchase you made or an in-store trip, the Disney Store guest satisfaction survey can help you to make your voice heard while also helping The Disney Store and its staff to improve, making your future experiences even better than before.
Easy to complete and simple to navigate, the Disney Store guest satisfaction survey is available to take in both English and in Spanish. You can find the survey located at disneystore.com/survey and it takes only a few short minutes of your time to share your entire shopping or visiting experience with Disney.
About The Disney Store
The Disney Store is a specialty store that sells only Disney related products and gear, most of these items are carried exclusively. The company has stores located all throughout the world. Both The Disney Store and Disney Outlet are owned by Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. The Disney Store was the very first store of its kind – an entertainment store or “retailtainment store”. Since the opening of its doors, it has also expanded its chains to include ESPN – The Store, Disney Baby, Disney’s Soda Fountain, Walt Disney and the Studio Store.
The very first Disney Store was opened in Glendale, California in 1987. In 1990, the company opened its 50th locale featuring the first Mickey’s Kitchen café. The store received 25,000 visitors within its first day of operation. Currently, there are over 387 locations worldwide and growing. The company’s most popular locations reside in the United States and Japan.
How to Enter Disney Store Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- Your receipt from The Disney Store.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Get your receipt ready.
- Go to disneystore.com/survey.
- Choose the language you wish to take the Disney Store guest satisfaction survey in.
- Click next to begin your survey.
- Locate the register code on your receipt and enter it into the text box.
- Verify that the information is correct by reentering the register code in box 2.
- Enter your age.
- Answer the remaining questions to help Disney better understand your experience.
- Disney Store Website: https://disneystore.com/