The B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey wishes to gather data on shopper experience. The company appreciates honest feedback regarding its products and services. Participants are rewarded with the chance to win exciting prizes in the monthly draw.
The short form can be filled up in minutes. They encourage detailed responses whenever possible. Use the link below to access the survey.
About B&Q DIY
This is a home improvement retailer with headquarters in Eastleigh, England. It was founded in 1969 as Block & Quayle which are the surnames of the founders. There are now over 300 stores in the UK and abroad offering more than forty thousand products.
About 25,00 employees make up the company. Annual revenues amount to £3.8 billion. Its parent company is Kingfisher which has helped it grow through mergers, expansions and acquisitions.
How to Enter in the B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet service.
- Go to the survey page at diy.com/feedback.
- There will be a pop-up informing you about the prize draw which you can enter by completing the survey. They give out £250 every month. Click CONTINUE to proceed.
- The main page will feature a list of store locations. Select the one that you recently paid a visit to. Confirm that this is the place you were in or pick a different store.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Based upon your experience at this branch, determine the likelihood that you will recommend it to your friends. Use a scale of 0 to 10, where 10 means extremely likely.
- Use the same scale to rate your satisfaction with the overall experience.
- Write the reasons why you gave B&Q the scores that you did. Indicate whether your comments are related to customer service in any way.
- Tell them whether this visit changed your outlook regarding the brand and your likelihood of shopping in their stores in the future. Did it make you more or less likely to shop with B&Q? Was there no difference?
- Provide more comments about the store including the overall service, specific staff, or something else.
- Answer the classification questions. Pick your age range, gender, number of children, and affiliation with the store.
- Provide your personal contact details for notification in case you win in the prize draw.
- B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://abaresearch.blob.core.windows.net/content/privacy/ABA%20BQ%20Consumer%20Research%20Prize%20Draw%20Rules%20update%20v3.pdf
- B&Q Website: https://diy.com/
Ready to do The B&Q DIY Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Is B and Q closing down?
Berkshire's B & Q stores could be under threat of closure after the DIY giant announced it was considering closing 15 branches. The company has announced underperforming stores are earmarked to be closed over the next two years - 11 of these will be in France, while four B&Q branches will be in the UK and Romania.
What does B & Q stand for?
Originally called Block & Quayle, the duo soon shortened the brand to B&Q as stock delivery notes and invoices were already unofficially abbreviating the name.
What is the DIY channel?
Channel 111. DirecTV. Channel 230. Cable. Available on most cable systems.
Does B&Q have a garden Centre?
Garden Centre | DIY at B&Q.