Powered by the Retail Feedback Group, the Foodtown customer feedback survey is a tool through which Foodtown tries to gauge its customers’ shopping experiences and their overall satisfaction levels with Foodtown products. Foodtown has been serving its communities for several decades, and the reason why it has managed to stay alive for so long is because it cares for its customers and listens to them.
This customer feedback survey is a proof that the food brand wants to hear what the customers have to say. Both negative and positive feedback are welcome. Foodtown, in fact, would love to hear its customers voice their not-so-great experiences at Foodtown stores, so that things could be bettered in the future.
Foodtown has been in the food business for more than 60 years, having served communities of New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. The company is one of the best grocery retailers within the communities it serves, and continuously strives to keep its name and reputation intact. There are two things that sets Foodtown apart from the competition: fresh products, and friendly customer service.
Thanks to its commitment to quality offerings, Foodtown, over the years, has been able to expand its footprint and branch out. In other words, the food chain brand has 66 independent grocery stores, all located within New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. In some of these locations, customers can pick their online orders right at the store. Besides offering food items, Foodtown is also into catering services. The store has several party solutions for customers who want help with planning food for a special occasion.
How to Enter the Foodtown Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet connection.
- A Foodtown customer receipt.
- Ability to read and comprehend English or Spanish.
- For the survey, head to foodtownsurvey.com. On the page, you would be asked to enter a 3-digit branch location number, which you can find at your receipt’s bottom, right over the survey invitation. The same instructions would be available in Spanish as well.
- Once you enter the store code, you would be asked your language of choice. You can choose between English and Spanish.
- On the next page, you would be greeted with links to sweepstakes rules and a list of recent winners. Click Next if you’re not keen on perusing the list.
- Answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge, recollecting your last shopping experience at Foodtown.
- Try to be candid with your responses. It’s important the store knows what you really think about the brand and its offerings, so that the store could work on its pitfalls and provide you a much better shopping experience in the future.
- For your participation in the survey, you would be given the opportunity to win a $500 monthly prize draw.
- Foodtown Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/Foodtown_Sweepstakes_rules_English%202016.pdf
- Foodtown Customer Feedback Survey Recent Winners: https://winnerspagefoodtown.survey.marketforce.com/
- Foodtown Official Site: https://foodtown.com/
Ready to do the Foodtown Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How do I get Foodtown digital coupons?
To download digital coupons, you just need to create an account on Foodtown.com with your 12 digit Foodtown Club Card. If you do not have a Club Card, please visit the customer service counter of your local Foodtown. Click here to find a store near you. If you do not have an online account, click here to sign up now.
How many Foodtown stores are there?
Does Foodtown sell alcohol?
Wine & Liquor. ... We sell a large variety of spirits, beer and fine wines from California, France, Chile, Australia among other locations and only from the best vineyards.
How do I get a Foodtown Club Card?
How do I sign up for a Foodtown Preferred Customer Club Card? Bring your completed enrollment form to your local Foodtown supermarket service desk and receive your Club Card right on the spot! Download your enrollment form by visiting our Club Card page.