Customer satisfaction surveys are a valuable tool for modern businesses. Any company is at a strategic advantage when it knows how its customers perceive it and its offerings. In addition, customers feel valued when they are asked to share their opinions and suggestions. They feel more like partners to the company due to their participatory role. Great Canadian Oil Change has made it easier for you to share your experience by availing an online customer feedback survey, which will help it gather the vital information it will need to improve its products and services to meet your expectations. The company will carefully sample and analyze the feedback collected and take the relevant steps to fix any problems you might have experienced on your last visit to one of their drive-thru facilities.
In the modern marketplace, customer satisfaction is key to establishing what a business needs to do to improve customer experience and loyalty. It measures the atmosphere between the business and the customer to ensure both parties are content with the services and products on offer. The fastest and most effective way to get such information is through a customer satisfaction survey.
Great Canadian Oil Change understands that a satisfied customer is the lifeline of the business, which is why it is conducting the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey. If you recently shopped at one of their facilities, you are encouraged to participate in the survey. Feel free to give your candid opinion and perceptions of their products and services. Your participation and honesty will translate to better service provision and better experiences in the future.
About Great Canadian Oil Change
Great Canadian Oil Change is a drive-thru oil change franchise. The company promises to serve its customers in only ten minutes, and has developed its reputation on the basis of quality leadership and price leadership. Great Canadian Oil Change was founded in 1978 by Trevor Weflen in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Today, there are more than 60 franchises including one in the Bahamas.
How to Enter the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Great Canadian Oil Change store receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Enter the survey site at gcoc-survey.ca.
- Enter the location of service, receipt number and the service technician’s name shown on your receipt.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Enter your contact information to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey Official Rules: https://asklistenretain.com/great-canadian-oil-change-official-rules/
- Great Canadian Oil Change Website: https://gcoc.ca/
Ready to do the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.