The Giant Tiger Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by InMoment Inc., is designed to measure the customer satisfaction level of its patrons. The survey gauges satisfaction levels in regards to store cleanliness, customer service and the available products offered. The survey is simple and easy to do and will only take a few minutes of your time, which provides valuable feedback direct from the customer for Giant Tiger.
Customer satisfaction surveys are an integral part of a business’s marketing strategy. Once they are made aware of problem areas, they can take the necessary steps to rectify the situation. Likewise, if they receive positive feedback in other areas, they know what they are doing right and continue to improve upon it. Giant Tiger cares about what their customers have to say and by providing the customer satisfaction survey allows their customers to have a way of voicing their opinions and feedback.
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger, or officially Giant Tiger LTD., is a private discount chain of stores that operates throughout Canada. They are known for selling pantry and food items, clothing for the whole family, toys, outdoor living merchandise, cosmetics and toiletries, small appliances and electronics, home decor items and furniture. They carry many select brands as well as their own store brand.
Giant Tiger was founded in 1961 and is currently headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Giant Tiger employs over 8,000 people and operates more than 200 hundred stores throughout Canada, with an expansion plan to include at least 13 new stores. Giant Tiger opened its first franchise store in 1968 and now the majority of operating stores are franchised.
How to Enter the Giant Tiger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Your most recent Giant Tiger store receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Internet access.
- Ability to read English or French.
- Enter the Giant Tiger Customer Satisfaction Survey site: gianttiger.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language – English or French.
- Enter in the following requested information found on your most recent store receipt: the transaction number, store number, register number and date of your visit.
- Access the start of the survey by clicking “Enter”.
- Proceed to answer and rate all following questions and statements to the best of your ability, remember to be as honest and as accurate as possible.
- Enter in your contact information if you would like to be entered into the monthly sweepstakes as a reward for completing the survey.
- Read the contest rules in order to know how to win the monthly prize giveaway of a $500 Giant Tiger gift card.
- Giant Tiger Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=0d7213b6-1f2e-040a-8383-b123e5683cb2&v=0&type=0&tag=OfficialContestRulesENG26Oct16
- Giant Tiger Website: https://gianttiger.com/
Ready to do the Giant Tiger Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Can you order online from Giant Tiger?
Shop Online, Pick Up in Store FREE shipping for eligible products to your local Giant Tiger store. ... See individual product pages for eligibility details.
Where is Giant Tiger from?
Ottawa, CanadaGiant Tiger
How much is giant tiger worth?
Since Reid opened the first Giant Tiger store in the ByWard Market 57 years ago, the chain has expanded to more than 245 locations across the country, and the company now employs more than 8,000 people and generates annual sales well north of billion.
Who is the owner of Giant Tiger?
Gordon ReidGordon Reid is a Canadian businessperson. He is the founder of Giant Tiger, Canada's third-largest chain of discount stores.