Measuring customer satisfaction is vital for product or service development as well as improving an organization’s support. Satisfied customers are those who continue coming back, refer other customers, and seldom shop around. However, measuring customer satisfaction can be somewhat tricky. It is important to know what to measure. It is widely accepted that customer satisfaction is synonymous with positive ideas while dissatisfaction is linked to purchase regret. Essentially, businesses need to have a strong read on their overall quality of service, particularly as it pertains to meeting customers’ requirements on a regular basis.
About Hen House
In 1923, Sidney and Mollie Ball opened a small grocery store in Kansas City, Kansas. Since they did not have the money to hire help, they both ran the store. Mollie kept the books and operated the cash register while Sidney went to the market, stocked the shelves, and unloaded the truck. As their business began to grow, they hired a couple of workers to help out. Today, the business has evolved into a huge and successful company with approximately 28 stores spread throughout Kansas City under the names of Ball’s Price Chopper and Hen House Market.
About 4,000 teammates work in those stores. Sidney Ball believed that their grocery store was only as good as the employees who work there. The company has come a long way since the first store opened. It is committed to offering its customers quality products, excellent service, and value pricing. The company’s leadership understands that their success depends upon satisfying the needs of their customers, teammates, and the communities of which they are part of.
How to Enter the Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid Hen House store receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at henhousefeedback.com.
- Enter the 19-digit survey code located on your survey invitation.
- Select the time printed on your invitation to start.
- Respond to a few questions about the experience you had on the visit you received your survey invitation.
- Submit the survey.
- Write the validation code for your $5 incentive on your survey invitation and allow 3 business days for the credit to be applied to your Hen House Rewards Card.
- Hen House Website: https://henhouse.com/
- Hen House Weekly Ad: https://henhouse.com/weeklyads
Ready to do the Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.