The Home Depot is the largest retailer of construction and home improvement products and services in the United States. The company is offering its customers the chance to take part in the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey found at homedepot.com/survey. This quick and easy to do survey is designed to measure customers’ satisfaction with the services and goods they received the last time they visited a Home Depot store.
Customers’ opinions are not published anywhere; however, the company uses the feedback it gets to come up with strategic measures of ensuring only excellent services and products are offered to its customers. When you take part in this survey, you will help Home Depot to better address and consistently improve customer needs and expectations, maintain a successful brand reputation, and facilitate long-term relationships.
The Home Depot customer satisfaction survey is not a sales effort; rather, it is a study conducted by Marketing and Planning Systems, a national research firm based in Boston, to help the company find new ways of serving you better. In addition, you will stand a chance to win a $5,000 Home Depot gift card for simply taking a few minutes of your time to complete the simple survey.
About Home Depot
Founded in 1978, the company’s proposition was to build giant home improvement superstores. The first two stores opened in 1979 in metro Atlanta. Today, Home Depot operates numerous big–box retail stores across America, including all 50 states, United States Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and all 10 provinces of Canada.
How to Enter the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
MUST READ: Dollar General appreciates your responses to create a better experience for you. See more about Dollar General customer survey.com
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid sales receipt from Home Depot for the last time you shopped there.
- Be a legal resident of the US or Canada.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to read and understand English, French, or Spanish.
- Enter the survey main site at homedepot.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language and enter your zip code. Click on the continue option to move to the next page.
- Enter the user ID and password found in your Home Depot receipt and click continue.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be required to enter your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number, to enter the sweepstakes drawing.
- When prompted to, click on the finish button to complete the survey.
- Visit the winners’ webpage to check whether you have won the gift card in the sweepstakes.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://isa.https.internapcdn.net/isa_vitalstream_com/TheHomeDepot/SweepstakesRules/Home_Depot_Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://isa.https.internapcdn.net/isa_vitalstream_com/TheHomeDepot/SweepstakesRules/THD%20VOC%20-%20Winners%20List.pdf
- Home Depot Website: https://homedepot.com/
- Home Depot Local Ad: https://localad.homedepot.com/
Ready to do the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How do I talk to a human at Home Depot?
If you need to talk to a live person in Home Depot customer service you need to call 1-800-466-3337. This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to listen to the main menu twice, then press 1 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
How do I file a complaint against Home Depot?
Home Depot complaints contactsVisit Contact Form.Call Customer Care on 1-800-HOME-DEPOT 1-800-466-3337.Tweet Home Depot Customer Care.Tweet Home Depot.Follow Home Depot.Follow Home Depot.Watch Home Depot.www.complaintsdepartment.com › home-depotHome Depot Complaintswww.complaintsdepartment.com › home-depot
Does Home Depot give raises?
Employees are paid minimum wage with twenty five cent annual raise. Home Depot needs to pay their employees more than minimum wage and provide more than twenty five cent annual raises. ... Home Depot needs to reward their employees with more than minimum wage and a measly