The HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey is meant to improve the company’s relationship with its customers. It will also help the company attract new customers. Surveys that do not uncover or measure customer needs or perceptions, help the company make improvements, or improve customer loyalty are essentially useless. To effectively meet your needs and improve your satisfaction levels, HomeGoods have planned, designed, and implemented survey questions that touch upon critical areas of their business. The feedback they collect will help ensure customers are completely satisfied with the company’s support and/or offerings, and identify areas that need improvement.
A customer satisfaction survey is an important vehicle for businesses because it measures customer satisfaction, thereby helping to determine customer loyalty. With the advent of the internet and globalization, customers expect more from the companies they deal with. Therefore, HomeGoods want to ensure you are completely, not merely, satisfied to achieve a competitive edge in the modern marketplace.
HomeGoods is a home furnishing store chain run by TJX Companies. The company operates more than 400 stores across the U.S., and is known as HomeSense in the U.K. and Canada. Home Goods is where start customers find what they love at a price they can afford. The chain offers a wide selection of home fashions and top brands from around the world, at prices usually 20% to 60% below specialty store and department store regular prices, on comparable products.
How to Enter the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC or mobile device with internet access
- A valid HomeGoods receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Be a legal adult resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico to enter the sweepstakes
- Visit the survey site at homegoodsfeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the following information from your HomeGoods store receipt: survey number, date, and time.
- Read all survey questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- If you are eligible for the sweepstakes, specify whether you would like to participate in the sweepstakes or in other research opportunities.
- Fill out your contact information to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Submit the survey.
- HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://homegoodsfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=150212
- HomeGoods Website: https://homegoods.com/
Ready to do the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Can you shop online at HomeGoods?
HomeGoods doesn't sell its products online, but it does have an app (The Goods) where people post the latest great finds they're seeing in stores. You can follow the stores nearest you, which is updated daily with a few new products.
Can you return something to HomeGoods without a receipt?
Home Goods Return Policy Customers may ask for an exchange or a full refund. If 30 days have elapsed, or merchandise is eligible for return but is returned without a receipt, the customer may still receive store credit. HomeGoods urges customers to keep their receipts in the event that merchandise needs to be returned.
Can you return furniture to HomeGoods?
You can return the item to HomeGoods within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund in the original form of payment if you provide the purchase receipt.
How do I check my HomeGoods gift card balance?
Check Your HomeGoods Gift Card Balance Call HomeGoods's customer service phone number, or visit HomeGoods's website to check the balance on your HomeGoods gift card.