The J.Gilbert’s Satisfaction survey, powered by Service Management Group Inc. is a survey that measures customer satisfaction with the food, service and other offerings that can be expected from this Midwestern steak and seafood chain. It allows customers to voice out their complaints, if there are any, or commend the staff and management on things that are satisfactory about the food or service.
The survey is also a way for customers to play an active role in the improvement of services and how the management should implement measures to correct areas that are sources of customer complaints. Negative feedback can help the company identify areas for improvement which can help reduce the potential for lost profits. The survey plays an important role in helping management and staff identify and meet customer expectations.
About the J. Gilbert’s
J. Gilbert’s is a Midwestern restaurant known for hearty wood-fired steaks, exemplary seafood and generous side dishes. This chain is a favorite haunt for people who love its rustic and hearty comfort food offerings made uniquely delicious through the use of quality ingredients and artisan fare.
Crowd favorites include the Mishima ranch wagyu burger and their famous seven-layer coconut cake. The restaurant has branches in Kansas City, Columbus, St. Louis, Hartford and Washington, D.C.
How to Enter the J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device such as a phone, tablet or a computer with Internet access.
- Valid receipt from J. Gilbert’s containing an invite to take a survey.
- Go to the survey page at jgilbertsfeedback.com.
- Enter the code number in your survey invitation.
- Complete the survey by picking one of the appropriate options and ticking the circle below it. Questions range from impressions on the quality of food and drinks to quality of service and ambiance, among others. Press Next for the succeeding question.
- Fill out your contact information. You will see a confirmation telling you that you will receive your coupon in the mail.
- J. Gilbert’s Website: https://jgilberts.com/
Ready to do The J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.