Jimmy John’s is a sandwich lover’s dream and a restaurant that grew to fame thanks to its eclectic blend of sandwiches as well as its undeniably different way of doing business. For over 30 years, this sandwich guru has grown in popularity to become one of America’s favorite hot spots for grabbing a turkey on rye.
However, Jimmy John’s did not get their start just by being amazing at what they do they got their start from caring about what people thought about what they do. Because of this the owners of Jimmy John’s created the Jimmy John’s guest feedback survey to hear more about their consumer’s experience with their stores and what they loved, or didn’t, about their time spent there. You can find that survey located at jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback. It only takes a few minutes to complete it.
About Jimmy John’s
Founded in 1983, Jimmy John’s got its start from its founder of the same name. When Jimmy John was given the choice by his dad to join the military or start a business, Jimmy John decided on a business. This business began as a hot dog stand where Jimmy John owned 52% of the business and his dad owned the other 48%. From here, a special something took root and became the sandwich go-to that we know and love today.
Now with over 2,630 locations throughout the US, Jimmy John’s is proud to serve generation after generation of people who grew up on their sandwiches. When you stop by this sandwich shop one thing is for sure… you feel an instant bout of nostalgia that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
How to Enter the Jimmy John’s Guest Feedback Survey
What You’ll Need:
- A few minutes out of your day to finish the survey.
- A working internet connection.
- Visit jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback.
- Select from the drop-down box what is on your mind.
- Enter the details into the text box provided.
- Answer “yes” or “no” when asked if you want to be contacted by the company.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your phone number and mailing address.
- Enter your city, state and zip code into the provided boxes.
- Check the “I am not a robot” box.
- Submit your survey.
- Jimmy John’s Website: https://jimmyjohns.com/
Ready to do the Jimmy John’s Guest Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.