Krystal Guest Survey, powered by Service Management Group, Inc., is a handy tool used by the company to ascertain their customer satisfaction level. It measures how happy, or unhappy, customers are with their customer experience while patrons of Krystal’s. The survey, available at, krystalguestfeedback.com, helps Krystal identify problem areas that need to be addressed and fixed in order to raise that satisfaction level. Likewise, it also allows them to recognize areas that are working well and meet or exceed customer expectations.
Having feedback from customers who frequent a Krystal establishment allows the employees to also recognize areas that need to be improved. If customers frequently complain about the cleanliness of the store, then the manager knows their cleaning policy needs to be updated and measures need to be taken to fix the issue. If customers are leaving happy and satisfied with the foods currently on the menu, then Krystal management knows they are offering the right selections. Keeping customers happy and having a high rate of customer satisfaction is a benchmark goal for many companies.
Krystal is a fast food restaurant chain known for their “Krystal” burger, which are square-shaped sliders complete with steamed-in onions. It is currently headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 360 locations throughout the Southern United States. It is often compared to White Castle, which is primarily in the Midwest.
Krystal got its name after the owners felt cleanliness was of utmost importance for any restaurant, even a fast food joint. They decided upon the name Krystal, as it signifies “clean as a crystal”, but spelled the name with a K to give it a twist. Krystal restaurants serve traditional fast food offerings of burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken strips, French fries, some desserts, soft drinks and breakfast offerings. The biggest difference between traditional fast food restaurants and Krystal’s is that all Krystal sandwiches are sliders rather than being full-size.
How to Enter the Krystal Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile or PC device to access the Internet.
- Three to five minutes of time, on average.
- Ability to read English.
- Your most recent Krystal receipt.
- Go to krystalguestfeedback.com.
- With your most recent Krystal receipt in hand, enter the following information: the store number located at the top of the receipt, the time of your visit and the date of your visit and then click “Start”.
- Based on your most recent Krystal’s visit, rate all proceeding questions and statements to the best of your ability.
- Enter in your personal feedback when the appropriate space is given or any additional comments you feel like you want to share with Krystal.
- Write the validation code on the receipt used to take the survey.
- Redeem your validation code for a reward during your next visit to Krystal’s.
- Krystal Website: https://krystal.com/
Ready to do the Krystal Guest Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.