Lowe’s is a well-known home improvement chain store based in the US. It is best known for its sales of tools, lumber, paint and lawn equipment. The chain has also become known for its helpful staff and commitment to offering the best products at the most affordable prices in town. Because Lowe’s cares so much about its consumers’ in-store experiences, it created the Lowe’s Canada customer satisfaction survey. The survey can be found at lowes.ca/survey.
Lowe’s created this survey to give its consumer a voice. Not only does Lowe’s allow for feedback, it appreciates it. In fact, it is the opinions of customers like you that have helped to make Lowe’s the home improvement powerhouse that we know and love today. Let’s learn a little more about Lowe’s and its beginnings.
Lowe’s was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. The chain store may have come from small beginnings, but its humble roots helped to make it the customer-based company that we know and love today. Lowe’s has always strived to treat each customer as a neighbor and because they do that so well, Lowe’s now falls among the Fortune 500 elite.
Stretching across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Lowe’s owns and operates 1,840 across the board. You would be hard pressed to find a family where Lowe’s is not a household name… And a home which does not contain any of their products. Because the company and its staff care so much about each customer they serve, they created the Lowe’s Canada customer satisfaction survey. It can be found at lowes.ca/survey. When you complete the survey, you will be entered for a chance to win a $300 Lowe’s gift card.
How to Enter the Lowe’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Lowe’s store receipt.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- An internet connection.
- Go to lowes.ca/survey to begin your survey.
- Select the language you wish to complete the survey in.
- Select where you live – US or Canada.
- Enter the receipt specs into the provided text boxes.
- Rate your experience based on your unique visit and answer the remaining questions.
- Submit your survey to be sure your survey is counted in the company’s gift card drawing.
- Lowe’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://sweepstakes.lrwext.com/lowes/rules.html
- Lowe’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List: https://sweepstakes.lrwext.com/lowes/winners.html
- Lowe’s Canada Website: https://lowes.ca/
Ready to do The Lowe’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Is Lowe's closing stores in 2020?
Lowe's will close 51 underperforming stores in North America, the company announced Monday. ... The company said it plans to close these stores by Feb. 1, 2019. To carry out this process, Lowe's will "conduct store closing sales for most of the impacted locations."
How many Lowes locations are there?
2,002as of November 2018Lowe's
How do I activate my Lowes card?
1) Have your new card handy and open the website URL www.lowes.com/activate. 2) Your options will be either “Cardmember log in” or “Activate your card”. Click on “register and activate” to continue. 3) On the next screen, enter your account number and click “next”.
Does Lowes have an app?
Lowe's mobile app is available free for iOS and Android devices. For more information about Lowe's mobile app, visit Lowes.com/mobile.