Guest satisfaction is the key to growth and sustainability. Businesses that want to succeed must understand their customers and their needs in order to provide products and services that meet their needs. The Montana’s Guest Satisfaction Survey aims to determine how customers feel about the restaurant, its food, and the quality of customer service offered by the restaurant chain.
The survey will also identify unhappy guests and highlight problem areas. Montana’s understands that regular communication with customers is important to gauge their satisfaction, or lack thereof, with the restaurant chain’s offerings.
Montana’s is a Canadian restaurant chain that is known for its fresh AAA steaks, in-house smoked pork ribs, and juicy burgers. A subsidiary of Cara Operations, it is based in Vaughan, Ontario. The restaurant chain aims to offer casual/family dining, instead of a fine dining. The restaurant concept is of a wilderness/lodge setting and they strive to provide guests with a unique escape to simpler times. The restaurant chain has been promoted on television advertisements consisting of moose hunting trophies and a mounted buck talking about the restaurant.
The chain operates approximately 94 restaurants in all Canadian provinces except Prince Edward Island and Quebec, and none in the three territories. The company opened its first restaurant in 1995 as a subsidiary of Kelsey’s. In 1999, Kelsey’s controlling interest was obtained by Cara Operations, including the Montana’s restaurant chain. Cara Operations completed the takeover of the entire corporation in 2002.
How to Enter Montana’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A valid Montana’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English or French
- Visit the survey site at montanasfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the check number, date of visit, and access code to begin the survey.
- Click “begin survey” to start.
- Select which version of Montana’s guest survey you would like to take.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.
- Montana’s BBQ & Bar Website: https://montanas.ca/
Ready to do the Montana’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.