The Express, Inc. survey will prepare the company to look at customers’ approval and disapproval levels with certain key aspects of the customer experience and the stores in general. Your feedback will be invaluable to the company moving forward.
Express is interested in gaining information from customers about their experiences at the stores. By doing so, the company will be able to determine the problem areas in customer service and the brand’s image, and be poised to make positive changes in those areas. Any answers that you provide will be of great benefit to Express, Inc. and improve the shopping experience for yourself and other customers in the future.
About Express, Inc.
Express, Inc. was founded in 1980, and it has undergone many exciting changes throughout the last 3 decades. This American fashion retailer has its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. It operates 641 stores throughout Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico.
The store began selling to both men and women officially in 2001, though it first tested this in 1986 and spun off to form Structure, a clothing store for men. Express is a privately held company at this time, after Limited Brands sold its stake to the private equity firm Golden Gate Capital Partners, out of San Francisco. It became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2010. Today, it is considered to be one of the biggest specialty retail brands in the world.
How to Enter the Express Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with a good Internet connection.
- A receipt from your last visit to an Express store location with a valid customer code.
- The ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Enter the Express, Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey site at myexpressfeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- In order to begin the survey, enter in the following from your receipt: store number, KS number, date of your visit, order number, the amount that you spent, and whether you are 13 years of age or older.
- Think of your most recent visit to the Express store, then answer the questions to the best of your ability about your experience on that visit.
- After you complete the survey, you will receive a code that you will be able to use for the special offer on the receipt.
- Write down this code on the receipt. It only may be used for up to 30 days of the receipt date. There is a limit of one offer per person per visit. This offer may not be transferred, sold, transmitted electronically, or duplicated.
- Express Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://myexpressfeedback.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=267b8928-0d02-40f3-8a6f-7af46dfdce1b&v=6&type=0&tag=termsConditions
- Express Official Site: https://express.com/
Ready to do The Express Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.