Medallia has created surveys for many companies. The latest company to need an effective but useful survey was ExxonMobil. The company wants to know how their customers are being treated by employees and wants to know the overall degree of customer satisfaction. This type of information can be extracted from a well-crafted survey, which is what the Medallia does effectively.
One of the most important things that the Medallia did for ExxonMobil was create a survey that would be easy to take since it knows its customers do not like spending too much time with these. Of course, the Medallia was able to create and deliver this survey. ExxonMobil will likely use the information to improve its team-building exercises to ensure that employees represent the brand effectively.
ExxonMobil or Exxon Mobil Corporation is a very well-known oil and gas company. The company is based in Irving, which is a large city in Texas. The company is American, but it does business throughout the world, making it one of the most successful multinational American companies out there. For those who are interested in a little history, ExxonMobil is connected to the great Rocketfellar. Of course, this is not the company he started but rather an offspring since it was formed after Exxon and Mobil merged together.
The company is considered one of the top 10 largest companies by revenue alone. It is definitely one of the biggest companies and one that is quite powerful. The profits this company makes are remarkable by any standards, and it makes sense that it is one of the Big Oil companies in the world. ExxonMobil wants to continue its crusade to be better and bigger, which is probably one reason why they wanted the ExxonMobil Customer Satisfaction Survey.
How to Enter in the ExxonMobil Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- You will need a device with wi-fi capabilities or that is connected to reliable Internet.
- The survey can be taken in English or Spanish, for those who need it.
- You will need the receipt given at the ExxonMobil that was visited.
- Visit myexxonmobilvisit.com in order to start this short survey.
- Try to be honest with your responses to make this survey more helpful.
- Start by entering the state and city that was visited.
- You will need to know the address of the location that was visited.
- After initial questions, the survey is going to ask if you have time for a few more before finishing, which are optional but helpful to Exxonmobil.
- The survey does not take too long to complete and should help make ExxonMobil more effective. This will benefit all customers, including you.
- ExxonMobil Website: https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en
Ready to do The ExxonMobil Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How do you redeem Exxon points?
Here's how it works Earning points at Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations is so easy! Just enter your phone number or swipe your Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ card before purchasing items you already buy like gas, coffee, car washes and more. You'll automatically earn points to use for savings at checkout on future purchases.
How does the Exxon Rewards program work?
With the Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ program, you can earn points on items you purchase every day – like fuel, convenience store items and car washes. You will earn 3 points per gallon on fuel and 2 points for every you spend in the convenience store and on car washes.
Do Exxon points expire?
Points have no monetary value and expire after 1 year. You must fully enroll prior to 1/31/19 in order to participate. For each fill-up using your rewards card during the 30-day period following full enrollment, you will earn 15 points per gallon purchased. ... The ExxonMobil Business Card is issued by Citibank, N.A.
Does Mobil Speedpass still work?
Exxon Mobil has announced that the RFID based key tag will be fully retired by June 30, 2019.