Today, most companies, both large and small, realize that the key to growth and sustainability in the current competitive marketplace is effective customer management. Businesses see customer relationships as a strategic advantage and most invest a lot of time and effort in making sure that relationship management is high on their list of priorities. KFC has invested a lot of effort in developing a continuous measurement strategy that can warn of potential problems in real-time. With the explosive growth of social media, online review sites and blogs, conducting satisfaction surveys has become a necessary customer management exercise, which is why the company is conducting the KFC Survey.
For this survey to be effective and accepted, KFC understands that it must be more than a questionnaire sent out to customers annually. The KFC Survey is an ongoing strategy of continuous improvement and measurement based on the feedback. The most obvious reason why the company is conducting this survey is to learn from its customers. The feedback received will give it insight into what customers think about the company’s service, employees, and other company offerings. KFC will also learn what customers value most in a fast food restaurant.
KFC is a fast food chain that operates more than 19,000 locations worldwide. At each KFC location, patrons will find a large selection of chicken and side dishes. This includes fried and grilled chicken options. Mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and multiple other sides are available. Of course, diners can eat at KFC or take the food home with ease.
KFC targets a large demographic of the population, including busy families. If an individual lacks time to prepare a meal, then KFC provides an affordable solution for individuals and groups alike.
As the second largest fast food chain, KFC is ubiquitous among Americans and residents of other countries. Affordable comfort food is difficult to come by, but KFC gives consumers a great option.
How to Enter the KFC Survey
You will need:
- A valid KFC restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit KFC survey site atmykfcexperience.com.
- Enter the survey code, date, ticket number and time from your KFC survey invitation.
- If you do not have a survey code on your receipt, click the link provided.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Submit the survey and get your coupon code.
- KFC Website: http://kfc.com/
- KFC UK Guest Experience Survey
- KFC Philippines Customer Satisfaction Survey
- KFC India Guest Experience Survey
- KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
- KFC New Zealand Guest Experience Survey
Ready to do the KFC Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.