Michaels uses customer satisfaction surveys as an opportunity to communicate with their customers and get to know them. In an effort to improve their quality of customer service, they are conducting a survey to measure customers’ satisfaction with their stores, products and services. The feedback you provide will help them gain a better understanding of your concerns and requirements so that they can improve their products and services in line with your needs. By monitoring satisfaction levels and responding to issues, Michaels will be able to boost customer loyalty and protect profitability and revenue.
If you have an issue that is important to you, feel free to speak your mind. The information you provide can help highlight problems they were not aware of, giving them the opportunity to take remedial action. The company understands the importance of providing a channel for customers to put across their views. This is vital in a business environment where many consumers share their opinions and views on channels that are outside a business’s control. The Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey proves that the company is prepared to listen to you and take account of your views.
Michaels Stores, Inc. is a retail chain specializing in arts and crafts. The company operates more than 1,140 stores across the U.S. and Canada, as well as 118 Aaron Brothers stores. In addition, the retail chain produces 10 exclusive brands including Loops & Threads, Art Minds, Craft Smart, Studio Décor, Artist’s Loft, Ashland, Celebrate It, Creatology, Recollections, and Bead Landing. Its corporate headquarters is in Irving, Texas.
The average Michaels store, measuring about 18,200 square feet, contains more than 40,000 different products, which include arts and crafts products, floral, framing, bakeware, wall décor, scrapbooking, beads, and seasonal merchandise for DIY home decorators and hobbyists. Michaels Stores, Inc. is the largest retail chain of its kind in the United States.
How to Enter the Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A recent and valid Michaels receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at mymichaelsvisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 22-digit survey code from your receipt.
- Answer some questions about your visit to the Michaels store where you received your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions truthfully and thoroughly.
- Fill out your contact information in the spaces provided.
- Click next to submit the survey.
- Michaels Website: https://michaels.com/
- Michaels Weekly Ad: https://weeklyad.michaels.com/
Ready to do the Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.