The Children’s Place is a brand that is dedicated to providing kids with quality clothing and accessories for a lifetime of play. The company is passionate about making their customers happy with both what they purchase from their store and the experiences that they have inside of them. Because of this, The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey was created to give TCP a way to hear what its consumers have to say. You can find the Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey online by visiting placesurvey.com.
It is the feedback of customers like you that helps Children’s Place to grow and thrive, making their already stylish and quality line even better for both you and your family. When you take a few moments out of your busy day to talk to TCP, they will always take the time to listen with a grateful and open ear. Plus, as an added thank you, Children’s Place gives you a chance to win a $250 gift card in appreciation of your participation.
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is a specialty retailer of infant and children’s wear. The company carries a selection of clothing, shoes and accessories up to size 16. The brand also carries slim and husky sizing. The brand was founded in 1969 and holds a headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey.
As of 2015, the company had over 1,085 stores in Canada, the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The brand also operates an online store at childrensplace.com. It is a little-known fact that in its earlier years, the company also owned 335 Disney Stores. This history helped to make the brand the powerhouse it is today as the company was already well versed in the audience that it wanted to reach.
How to Enter The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Children’s Place receipt.
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes of your time.
- Get out your Children’s Place receipt.
- Go to placesurvey.com.
- Choose the language you wish to take the survey in.
- Enter the date of purchase. Keep in mind your purchase must be no more than 7 days old in order to participate.
- Enter the transaction number from your Children’s Place receipt.
- Re-enter the transaction number to verify that the information entered is correct.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you are over 18.
- Check the “I am not a robot” box to let TCP know that you are not a spam bot.
- Select the correct images that pop up to further prove you are a human being and not a bot. Each image will be unique. For this reason, follow the instructions given.
- Click submit.
- Answer the remaining questions that will be specific to your visit or purchase.
- Submit your survey.
- The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://feedback.iperceptions.com/Store/120804/ContestRules
- The Children’s Place Official Site: https://childrensplace.com/
Ready to do the Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.