To measure customers’ satisfaction with their services and products, Rite Aid is running an online survey at riteaid.com/storesurvey. Your feedback is important to the company, and to encourage you to participate in this simple survey, Rite Aid will enter you into a sweepstakes where you will stand a chance to win a $100 cash prize in the form of a check or a grand prize of $1,000 cash, also in the form of a check.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is an American drugstore chain headquartered in Pennsylvania. With approximately 4,600 locations in 31 states and the District of Columbia, it is one of the nation’s largest drugstore chains. Actually, it is the biggest company of its kind on the East Coast of the United States, employing about 89,000 associates. Founded in 1962, Rite Aid delivers services and products people need to lead a happier, healthier life.
How to Enter the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English
- A valid Rite Aid receipt with a survey invitation
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a legal U.S. resident to enter the sweepstakes
- Enter Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- Choose your preferred language to continue.
- You will get a message informing you that you will get an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must be a legal U.S. resident aged 18 years or older.
- You can click the link at the base of the page to view the sweepstakes rules.
- To get started, type the cashier code printed at the top of your Rite Aid receipt; however, do not enter the “#” sign when entering the code.
- Enter the 16-digit code printed at the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt and click next to continue.
- Answer a few simple questions regarding your most recent experience at the Rite Aid store where you got your invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter your name and telephone number so that Rite Aid may contact you if you are a lucky winner. Enter the information and click next to finish.
- A message will appear informing you that you are entered into the sweepstakes.
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: Click here
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: Click here
- Rite Aid Website: https://riteaid.com/
Ready to do the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How can I check if my prescription is ready at Rite Aid?
You will need to contact your local Rite Aid pharmacy to see if your prescription is ready. My Pharmacy members can also see if their prescription is ready by logging in to their account and/or signing up to receive prescription reminders via email or text message.
Can I see Rite Aid circular for this week?
Feel free to look through the Rite Aid weekly circular for this week to view all of the current deals and sales going on. Alternatively, you can look at a sneak peek of the upcoming ad to see which deals will be available in the future.
Where is Rite Aid?
It is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania; it was called Thrift D Discount Center.
Does Rite Aid still exist?
Rite Aid said Monday it has now transferred 1,651 stores to Walgreens Boots Alliance as part of a larger deal with the nation's largest pharmacy chain. In all, Walgreens is buying 1,932 stores and three distributions centers from Rite Aid for nearly .4 billion in cash.
How long does it take to get hired at Rite Aid?
The Rite Aid employment process may involve several types of job interviews. The duration of the hiring process as a whole varies by position, as well. Applicants should expect to spend at least a week in the hiring process for most entry-level jobs and up to a month for corporate positions.
Does Rite Aid drug test 2019?
Yes they do a drug test it is mandatory for everyone that is trying to apply. Definitely! It is done before they offer you a job. A urine test and a back-ground check.
Does Rite Aid hire 15?
Job hopefuls must stand at least 18 years of age to work with Rite Aid, as most entry-level positions require the handling of tobacco and alcohol. Individuals with backgrounds in retail or customer service often receive preference during the hiring process.
What is Rite Aid starting pay?
Starting pay for Rite Aid cashier jobs typically begins at minimum wage. Job experience and location of employment may affect pay rates. The average wage for a cashier at Rite Aid rests between .00 and .50 an hour. Many hourly employees can also earn job benefits working at Rite Aid.
What's the phone number for Rite Aid?
1 (800) 748-3243Rite Aid
How do I complain to Rite Aid?
Have a Question or Comment?Chat with a live Customer Care representive.Call Us 1-800-748-3243.Leave Us Feedback.www.riteaid.com › customer-supportCustomer Care- Rite Aidwww.riteaid.com › customer-support
Where is the Rite Aid headquarters?
Camp Hill, PARite Aid
Where can I use a Rite Aid gift card?
You cannot use the gift card at other merchants. For information on Rite Aid and its locations, visit www.riteaid.com. Remember that your Rite Aid gift card is redeemable only to purchase goods and/or services and, unless required by law, is not redeemable for cash even if your gift card has a small remaining balance.