The Runza Customer Feedback Survey was developed to gauge how well the restaurant is being received by the public. Actual diners get the chance to take this survey and give their thoughts to the management. This direct line allows them to raise issues and offer suggestions for the betterment of the business. All of these are most welcome.
A link to the survey page can be found below. You will be glad to note that it is only a single page with very few questions. You should be able to answer it all within 5 minutes, or more if you wish to take your time. There are opportunities to expound on your thoughts and provide more in-depth inputs.
German immigrants brought their rich culture to the US, including the way that they prepared meals. Runza is a testament to this. The restaurant chain serves Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Colorado. This regional powerhouse has around 80 locations which are known for the Runza sandwich.
Their specialty is a pastry that is filled with different ingredients like onion, cabbage, and ground beef. It proved to be a hit when they began to sell it. They also added onion rings, milkshakes, soups, burgers, and grilled chicken sandwiches.
How to Enter the Runza Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web access.
- Go to the survey link at runza.com/survey.
- This is a one-page questionnaire which should make it convenient to answer for most. Start by selecting the location that you visited from a drop-down menu.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit.
- Pick the nature of your order: dine in, carry out, or drive thru.
- Rate the restaurant on various aspects of the experience including the quality of the food served, the cleanliness of the place, the attitude of the staff, the speed of service, the accuracy of the order, and the appearance of employees. Assess your overall impression as well.
- Indicate whether you’ve eaten at one of their restaurants before.
- Say whether you used a coupon during this particular visit.
- Clarify whether your visit was prompted by a new product or special promo.
- Give your general comments about the restaurant in the text box provided.
- You may also enter your contact information if you wish to receive future notifications from Runza. You may also leave these fields blank if you wish.
- Runza Website: https://runza.com/
Ready to do The Runza Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
Does Perkins have free breakfast on your birthday?
Sign up for the Perkins Restaurant and Bakery eClub, called MyPerkins, to be eligible for their FREE Birthday Promotion. Registered members will get a FREE Breakfast for their birthday. ... That's a great way to start you FREE Birthday!
Does Perkins have to go orders?
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery Delivery and pickup is here Order delivery and pickup on the go. ... Delivery and pickup available from participating Perkins Restaurant & Bakery locations in the United States and Canada. Fees apply. Price and products may vary by location.
Is Perkins a buffet?
Perkins offers good quality food at a very reasonable price. It is in the budget buffet type price bracket but the quality of the food is not comparable. ... Perkins has a vast menu from freshly baked muffins and pies to eat in or takeaway to a biggest breakfasts you can imagine.
Can you make reservations at Perkins?
Perkins only accepts reservations Monday — Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis. Does Perkins have a breakfast buffet?
What states have a Runza?
Runza restaurantNebraska.Iowa.Colorado.Kansas.en.wikipedia.org › wiki › RunzaRunza - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Runza
How many Runza locations are there?
Is Runza German?
“Runza” is a version of the low German word runsa, which translates into “bun shape” or the soft shape of a round belly.
Where was the first Runza location?
If you travel in Nebraska, you will find eateries called “runza” – sometimes a place name, often the specialty of the house. In 1949, Sarah “Sally” Everett and her brother, Alex Brening, opened the first Runza Drive-Inn in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Is Runza only in Nebraska?
80 of the Runza restaurants are located in Nebraska; only Iowa, Kansas, and Colorado are lucky enough to have one or two locations of the restaurant chain. The Runza fast food restaurants sell other typical fast food: onion rings, chicken strips, cinnamon rolls, and fries.
What states are Runza in?
Today there are 78 Runza locations in Nebraska, two in Kansas and one each in Council Bluffs and Clarinda, Iowa, and Colorado.