While objectives may vary, some of the things that most businesses seek to understand are: what their reputation or awareness among current and prospective customers is, how they compare with their competitors, whether they have any perceived image problems that they are not aware of, what are the most common complaints that their customers make about their products and/or services, the channels through which their customers first learn about them, perceived barriers that prevent prospective customers from purchasing their products and services, and many more issues. The Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to get answers to all these issues.
Getting systematic and accurate feedback from prospective and current customers on these types of questions delivers numerous benefits. For example, feedback from this survey will provide Save on Foods with a precise understanding of how it can achieve higher sales, profits and revenue goals.
The information gathered will also help the company devise an actionable plan to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as positive word of mouth in the marketplace. Customer satisfaction survey can help businesses get a clear identification and prioritization of decisions or actions that will increase profitability among current customers.
About Save on Foods
Founded in 1982, Save on Foods is a supermarket chain with stores located across Western Canada. The company’s stores carry both private label brands and brand names, and many have pharmacies and other services such as health clinics, nutrition tours, and recycling centers. Currently, the chain operates approximately 33 stores in Alberta and 75 in British Columbia.
How to Take the Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A Save on Foods store receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English, Punjabi or Hindi
- Visit saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the following information from your register receipt: date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Specify whether you are over 18 years of age and type the characters you see in the box.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.
- Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: Click here
- Save on Foods Website: https://saveonfoods.com/
Ready to do the Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.