The Springleaf Financial Services Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to help us better serve our customers. The survey will help Springleaf determine whether they are on the right track or whether they need to up their game.
So, you should answer the survey as honestly and frankly as you can. All feedback is used constructively to make Springleaf a better place for customers. By participating in this survey, you will be directly responsible for the improvements that result from it.
About Springleaf Financial Services
Springleaf Financial Services is an American financial services provider, based in Evansville, Indiana. It is one of the biggest and most reputable consumer finance organizations in America today. The provide various types of financial services, from credit insurance to personal loans and beyond.
The company had its humble beginnings in an interstate financial co-operation. Today, it has one mission and that is to enable people to achieve their goals in life by offering simpler, better and faster financial services and products.
How to Enter the Springleaf Financial Services Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A computer or any other smart device.
- Internet access.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must be able to read and understand English.
- You must be an American citizen or at least reside in the United States of American.
- To begin the survey, click on the survey link: springleaf.com/survey.
- You should then choose the name of the state and branch that you visited.
- Also state the reason for you visit, example personal loan, insurance etc.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to rate your experience with them and also let them know whether you would consider referring them to family and friends.
- You will also be asked to describe the service you received from them in more detail and your likelihood of doing further business with them in the future.
- Once you are done with the survey, you have the option of participating in the lucky prize draw or not. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to leave your contact details.
- Springleaf Financial Website: https://springleaf.com/
Ready to do The Springleaf Financial Services Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How do I make a payment to OneMain financial?
To make a one-time payment: go to the Make a Payment page. Be sure to have your OneMain account number, Social Security Number and a blank check ready. To make recurring payments through Direct Pay: Log in to your OneMainFinancial.com account and complete the steps for enrolling in Direct Pay.
Can you skip a payment with OneMain financial?
If you have a personal loan with OneMain Financial and missed a payment, you can call us at 1-800-961-5577. Next, do your best to pay off the overdue amount quickly. ... You might avoid additional late fees and interest charges if you pay it off sooner rather than later.
Who took over Springleaf Financial?
In 2010, Fortress Investment Group acquired the business from AIG. In 2011, the company changed its name to Springleaf Holdings, Inc. Its brand name became Springleaf Financial Services. In November 2015, Springleaf Holdings, Inc. acquired OneMain Financial from Citigroup for .25 billion.
Is springleaf now OneMain?
Springleaf Financial is Now OneMain. ... As part of the integration, the combined company adopted the OneMain name and Springleaf branches are being rebranded to reflect the change. Springleaf has 705 branches in 27 states and the combined company has more than 1,800 branches in 44 states.