Marriott International Inc. is a prominent hotel chain that is well known throughout the world. A preferred place to rest when traveling almost anywhere on the map, Marriott has grown to become the hotel giant that it is today because of their great dedication to providing patrons with an experience that they will want to return to time and time again no matter where the road of life takes them. Because Marriott is so passionate about doing what it does better than the rest, Marriott created the Marriott customer feedback survey. It can be found by visiting surveyfood.com.
If you have ever stayed with Marriott, you already know how driven that the hotel chain is to meet the needs of your family as you travel. Let’s take a look at what has made this hotel chain the industry favorite that it is today and how it got its start.
About Marriott International Inc.
Marriott was founded in 1927 in Washington D.C. where it grew roots that now spread to 110 countries the world over. With 5,200 properties to enjoy no matter what part of the globe you land upon, you will find 1.2 million rooms awaiting you at the Marriott worldwide.
Long before it became one of the most well-known hotel chains in the world, Marriott got its start as a root beer stand in D.C. that was started by John Marriott and his wife Alice. Mormon missionaries, the couple thought that what its community needed was a place to find a cool drink. This humble start branched out to include a place to lay your head and fill your stomach, becoming the Marriott that we all know and love today.
How to Enter the Marriott Customer Feedback Survey
What You Will Need:
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes out of your day.
- Your Marriott receipt.
- Visit surveyfood.com.
- Enter the six-digit access code found on your Marriott receipt.
- Enter the 2, 3 or 4-digit number at the top left portion of your Marriott receipt.
- Enter the date that you were served.
- Answer the questions based on your dining experience and click the right arrow.
- Click “yes” to collect your Marriott rewards, entering your rewards number to ensure that your points are counted. Do not forget to submit your Marriott customer feedback survey for credit.
- Marriott International, Inc. Website: https://marriott.com/
Ready to do the Marriott Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.