Available at tell-teddy.com, the Teddy Bear customer satisfaction survey is a tool through which Nationwide Studios wants to know how happy its customers are with its products and services. Nationwide Studios is in the business of photography services for parents who’d like to capture their kids’ precious moments. The photography industry is ever-changing, like most other businesses. Therefore, it’s important for a service provider to not dwell in the past or rest on its laurels. Just because you’ve created a reputation for yourself in the industry, it doesn’t mean you’ve become immune to failure.
Through this survey, Nationwide Studios wants to know if its services are on par with industry standards. And whether there are changes or new trends that its customers would like to incorporate into its offerings. The business of baby photography is not a niche by any stretch of imagination, and companies wanting to do well in the sector should always be updated about customer expectations and grievances. Through this survey tool, Nationwide Studios is doing exactly that.
About Nationwide Studios
Nationwide Studios Inc. has been in the business of child care and preschool photography for years. Through Teddy Bear Portraits, the company’s vision is to offer top-notch pictures of kids that stay evergreen. Nationwide Studios has succeeded so much due to its ability to attract new customers and make existing customers come back for more.
Headquartered in Gallatin, Tennessee, Nationwide Studios stays relevant and updated about the trends in the kids’ photography industry, which is why it boasts of some of the highest customer satisfaction and service quality levels. The company’s unique proprietary photography along with the finishing process makes way for the highest portrait quality standards and also the quickest turnaround time.
How to Enter the Teddy Bear Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- A valid Teddy Bear certificate, or letter to the director from Teddy Bear.
- Ability to read and comprehend the English language.
- For the survey, head to tell-teddy.com.
- On the page, you would be asked if you’re a parent/guardian or director. Unlike most other similar surveys, there are no language preferences. So, if you don’t know English, then you’re out of luck.
- If you’re a director, enter the booking number. In case you’re a parent/guardian, type in the certificate number. The certificate number comes with the envelope, located on the rear of the envelope.
- Answer the questions that follow, taking into consideration how your experience was with Nationwide Studios.
- Be honest and straightforward with your responses. The survey is meant to help Nationwide Studios better its services. Therefore, answering honestly is in your best interest.
- Upon completing the survey, you would become eligible to make yours an iPod Shuffle courtesy a lucky prize draw.
- Teddy Bear Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://tell-teddy.com/rules.html
- Teddy Bear Official Site: https://teddybearportraits.com/
Ready to do the Teddy Bear Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.
How do I make an appointment at Prestige Portraits?
If you still need assistance in locating these credentials please contact Customer Service via live online chat or phone at 1-800-736-4775. If you have not been photographed yet, visit prestigeportraits.com to find your local studio and make an appointment.
How do I reschedule my senior portraits?
We are able to provide a one-time reschedule if you notify us a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment. Additional reschedules will require a fee of 0 per occurrence, and are subject to schedule availability.
What is a senior portrait session?
Senior portraits are about celebrating a life stage - for many teens, their entire senior year is filled with milestones, and it is definitely one worth noting and celebrating in many ways, including portraiture. It's their last year of high school, but so much more.
When should you book senior portraits?
As you start planning your schedule, remember to leave plenty of time for everything related to your portraits. The summer after your junior year is when senior picture season officially starts. Although it may seem too early, it really isn't; this is the best time to start looking online for a local photographer.