The Tell Sainsbury’s Survey provides shoppers a chance to tell the management what they feel about the store. All of the feedback obtained through this channel gets reviewed for action. If you want your location to improve, then it is a good place to start.
You can find the link to the survey below. Do try to participate as you can have a chance to be part of the prize draw. You must be a resident of the UK and of legal age to qualify.
This is among the leading supermarket chains in the UK with over 1,400 stores across the country. These collectively employ around 162,700 workers and generate £23.506 billion in annual revenues. The head office is located in London where it is also listed in the stock exchange. The company holds a 16.9% share of the market.
It is a highly established business with deep roots. The founder, John James Sainsbury, opened the first shop way back in 1869 at Drury Lane. It was already the largest of its kind in the country by 1922 thanks to its early adaptation of self-service retailing.
How to Enter in the Tell Sainsbury’s Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web access.
- A receipt from Sainsbury’s.
- Go to the survey site at tellsainsburys.co.uk.
- Select the location you visited from a list. You may type some keywords or the store number to help narrow things down. A helpful illustration is provided on the page. You may also click on the link for the terms and conditions of the prize draw. Click NEXT once you are ready to proceed.
- Indicate the date and time range of your last visit to Sainsbury.
- Describe the nature of your shopping experience. What type of checkout was used?
- From this last encounter, rate the probability that you will recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Talk about the things you liked about that particular visit.
- Expound on the matters that require improvement. You may leave these blank if you wish.
- Rate various elements of the facility including the appearance, the service, the ease of movement, the stocks, and the checkout experience.
- Indicate whether you would like to join the prize draw. If so, then provide your personal contact details.
- Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Terms and Conditions: https://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-bk45-613918774/f/FSF-bk45-579916165/html/prize_terms.html
- Sainsbury’s Website: https://sainsburys.co.uk/
Ready to do The Tell Sainsbury’s Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.