Twin Peaks Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by Market Force Information Inc., allows you to voice your opinion and share your customer feedback with the company. The satisfaction survey was designed to gauge customer satisfaction, which lets Twin Peaks know the areas they need to improve upon in order to better their customer satisfaction rate.
Available at telltwinpeaks.com, the survey provides an opportunity for Twin Peaks to identify what is causing their customers to approve or disapprove of their food and menu selections, restaurant atmosphere, service and prices. As a customer, your feedback is valuable and Twin Peaks cares about what you have to say. Companies such as Twin Peaks look for actionable feedback they can use to improve your satisfaction rate with their company. Whether you want to vent out or shout out about your most recent visit, the survey will only take just a few minutes of your time.
About Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks is a chain of restaurants and sports bars, founded in 2005 in Lewisville, Texas. It is currently based in Dallas, Texas with over 61 locations and named as one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in 2014. Twin Peaks is known for their attractive waitresses wearing skimpy outfits, their standard uniform consists of a belly and cleavage revealing red plaid top paired with short khaki shorts or miniskirt.
Twin Peaks serves traditional American cuisine, bar food, Southwestern food and alcohol. Their menu boasts using only fresh ingredients and made from scratch recipes and consists of appetizers, soups and salads, hot dishes, burgers and other sandwiches and desserts. The Twin Peak company motto is “Eats. Drinks. Scenic Views”, which plays upon the double entendre of their name. The restaurants are decorated with a wilderness lodge theme and can be found in 26 different states.
How to Enter the Twin Peaks Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will Need:
- A laptop, personal computer, smartphone or mobile device with access to the Internet.
- Your most recent Twin Peaks receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Go to telltwinpeaks.com.
- To enter the survey, you will begin by filling out information from your most recent Twin Peaks receipt, such as the date and time of your last visit, the city and state of the restaurant you visited, the name of your waitress and the check number.
- Press start to begin the survey.
- From there, you will proceed to answer all survey questions as candidly and as accurately as possible.
- Enter in additional feedback if there are areas you feel they could improve upon.
- Enter your personal information if applicable and if you consent for Twin Peaks to contact you.
- Twin Peaks Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions?: https://twinpeaks.survey.marketforce.com/Help?surveyResponseId=045095005102155106070084063087237062047223211195&languageId=0
- Twin Peaks Official Site: https://twinpeaksrestaurant.com/
Ready to do the Twin Peaks Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.