Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey, powered by Maru/edr, allows you as a customer to voice your opinion and feedback about your shopping experiences at Waitrose. Customer feedback surveys are designed to compile key information based on customer opinions so that the company can identify areas in which their customers are satisfied or dissatisfied. Identifying those integral areas is essential for companies as it allows them to improve their customer satisfaction rate.
The Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey, available at waitrose-experience.com, only takes a few minutes of your time and asks questions based on your most recent shopping experience to gauge how well the company is doing. If you are unhappy with an aspect of shopping at Waitrose, whether it is the cleanliness of the store, the range of products they offer, the value you are getting for your money or the customer service you received, you have the opportunity to have your say and let Waitrose know through the survey.
Waitrose is a British supermarket chain and is part of the food retail division of the John Lewis Partnership, Britain’s largest employee-owned retailer. It was founded in 1904 in Acton, West London and is currently headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. As of today, there are 350 Waitrose locations throughout the United Kingdom.
The Waitrose supermarket not only serves the people of Great Britain, but it also has a royal warrant to serve wine, spirits and groceries to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles. The supermarket sells traditional brand name products as well as their own store brand items. Customers can shop in-store or they can order their groceries and other items online and have them delivered to their home. In May 2009, they became the first British supermarket to eliminate all delivery charges.
How to Enter the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Three to five minutes.
- Access to the Internet.
- Your most recent Waitrose receipt.
- To access the survey, visit waitrose-experience.com.
- Choose your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you chose in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you chose Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- You will then proceed to answer all questions as honestly and as accurately as possible.
- Enter in any personal feedback where appropriate.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to win £500 of John Lewis or Waitrose vouchers.
- Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: https://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-vi42-321024825/f/FSF-vi42-580661420/waitrose-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions.html
- Waitrose Official Site: https://waitrose.com/
Ready to do the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.