The Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey has simple questions, which relate to the customer experience, service delivery, and overall satisfaction with the Walgreens experience. Its purpose is to gauge how pleased or displeased customers are. The company knows the value of a happy customer. Happy customers make repeat purchases, are less likely to defect, and have a higher lifetime value. However, unhappy customers are more likely to defect and end up telling other people about their terrible experience.
Feedback from this survey will give the company the opportunity to identify problem areas, which will help them to fix the problems. It will give the company an opportunity to follow up and turn unhappy customers into advocates. Additionally, this survey is accessible across all mobile, tablet and web devices. The end goal of the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey is to get actionable customer feedback the company can use to improve the overall customer experience.
Walgreens, also called the Walgreen Company, is a large drug retailing chain headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. Founded in 1901, it operated more than 8,200 stores across the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In 2014, it purchased the remaining 55 percent of Alliance Boots, a Switzerland-based company, to form a worldwide business.
When the two companies merged, a new company called Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed. The company provides access to services and consumer goods, plus pharmacy, health and wellness services, and photo studio.
How to Complete the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Walgreens with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Be a legal U.S. resident aged 18 years or older to enter the sweepstakes.
- Enter the survey site at wagcares.com or walgreenslistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the survey number and password printed on your receipt.
- Click ‘take survey’ to begin.
- The survey should take approximately 8 minutes to complete.
- Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to enter the customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- Think about your most recent Walgreens experience and answer all questions based only on your experience at the store where you received your receipt.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- To enter the monthly sweepstakes, you need to provide your name, phone number, and address so the company may contact you if you are a winner.
- Submit the survey.
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://walgreenslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=213400
- Walgreens Website: https://walgreens.com/