Established in 1919 as a produce stand, Woodman’s Markets is a Janesville based and employee owned regional supermarket chain of America. With stores in 16 locations and approximate revenues of $2 billion, they are renowned for providing large selections of quality products at down to earth prices. However, the company does not want to rest on its laurels and wants feedback from its clients that can help it improve its services.
Powered by their internal survey engine, the company wants feedback from its clients through this survey. The responses from the survey will help the company to address the needs of its clients. Customer feedback plays a direct role in the growth of a company. Small sized companies undertake the task of collecting the feedback of their clients via direct contact or through phone. However, this is not a feasible route for big companies like Woodman’s Markets.
About Woodman’s Markets
Established by John Woodman in 1919, the success story of Woodman’s Markets is because of the efforts of John and his son Williard. From a humble beginning of two stores, this supermarket now boasts of stores in 16 locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. This company is one of the primary grocery stores based in Wisconsin that used UPC scanners.
Although the Woodman family initially owned Woodman’s Markets, this supermarket chain became a 100% employee owned company in 1988. Unlike other nationwide superstores, this company focuses on providing the widest range of grocery items at the best prices. They also have a charitable giving program through which they support numerous non-profit and local community organizations. Customers are welcome to donate to this noble cause by filing up their donation request form and submitting the same to the company along with the amount they wish to contribute.
How to Enter the Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A high-speed connection to the internet to participate in the survey.
- An internet enabled gadget such as a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
- Ability to read English.
- Must be at least 13 years old.
- Time required to complete the survey.
- Log on to the Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey site at woodmans-food.com/survey.
- Enter the fields such as employee courtesy, employee attention, product selection, product prices, store cleanliness, etc.
- Rate their different departments such as bakery, dairy, produce, meat, etc.
- Complete the survey by completing the other fields.
- Provide your first and last name, zip code, and email ID/ phone number if you wish to participate in their contest.
- You also have the option of receiving their Weekly Digital Store Flyer, which gives you an additional entry into their $100 Gift Card Drawing, held each month.
- Click on the `Submit’ button upon completion of the survey.
- Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey Contest Rules: https://woodmans-food.com/winwithwoodmans
- Woodman’s Markets Website: https://woodmans-food.com/
Ready to do The Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.